Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How to uninstall Borland Turbo C Compiler?

How can I uninstall Borland Turbo C Compiler? I had previously installed it so that I could use it . It appears not to be working with Windows XP and I would like to uninstall it from my system as it is sharing the memory on my PC. Can anyone please advise me on how to uninstall it. Thanks

How to uninstall Borland Turbo C Compiler?
I dunno what is, but you might have tried this already, but if you have Borland Turbo C Compiler in your start menu, in programs for or where ever sometime their is an option to uninstall it there, or you could go in to control panel select add and remove programs then select Borland Turbo C Compiler and click remove. If it's not uninstalling maybe it's one of those programs you have to put the CD in to uninstall.

garland flower

No comments:

Post a Comment