Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How to install my intell c compiler on diskless node of my cluster on linux?

my diskless node having bootable on board NIC and through this NIC they boot and get the IP add from DHCP running on my cluster head ( having disk , os , n all structure of nodes os ) and then these nodes install whole os in their memory .


when i install intell c compiler in my cluster head , i can easily do it. but through node i cant use this compiler . i have to first compile my programme in cluster head n then shift the exe in nodes n then i exequte there.


is there any way to install this in my nodes n compile my programme directly in my diskless nodes





NOTE : Linux is my os

How to install my intell c compiler on diskless node of my cluster on linux?
Dear D


Check Your Env at the Dull Boxes


# env


I Guess This will give an idea.to get ride of this prob


if still Problem continues Shoot me Mail.


Alok Tiwari


India


For Further communication Send your Net statics ( configurations and Installed RPM/


Also Send Details like Distro you are using. Sience Linux is kernel. I need all confi part.





May Be I Could help you. Made 1 year Back Grid Network in My Lab. Although I was Not related with programming that time.My Major work is to implement Network in Hetrogenous environment


(Redhat+SUSE+Win2K3+Novell). Successfully implemented Grid.


Another implementation Streaming Media Server on linux and VOIP Server.


Any way try to help you send details


Alok Tiwari
Reply:You are trying an outdated compiler on an incompatible platform. Keep going.


No comments:

Post a Comment