Sunday, July 12, 2009

Borland C++ compiler problems.?

I followed a guide to setup my Borland C++ compiler from this link. http://dn.codegear.com/article/21205. It requires some editing of files and afterwards it has a guide to TESTING the compiler, everything was going fine until I had to run a program that they told me to make and then compile. I type "bcc32 hello.cpp" in the command prompt and get this error message. "Error E2040 hello.cpp 2: Declaration Terminated incorrectly ***1 errors in compile***" any ideas?

Borland C++ compiler problems.?
Sounds like a bad character in the hello.cpp file, probably on line 2.





Note that the bad character may not display. I suggest retyping the line exactly as it appears, then deleting the original.





Hope that helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment